Azamara Enhances Land Programming with National Geographic Guided Excursions
The submit Azamara Enhances Land Programming with National Geographic Guided Excursions appeared first on TD (Journey Day by day Media) Brand TD.
With the addition of Nationwide Geographic day journeys, Azamara, the small-ship cruise operator identified for its Vacation spot Immersion and Prolonged Vacation spot Days, is increasing its in depth shore programming.
Starting this month, Azamara will provide 9 totally different Nationwide Geographic Day Excursions in partnership with Intercruises Shoreside & Port Companies. This world cruise floor handler collaborates with Nationwide Geographic to create and function these experiences. By the unrivalled content material and analysis of Nationwide Geographic, Azamara offers visitors an insider’s perspective on every location’s conservation, tradition, and historical past.
“Our Azamara visitor is continually in search of new methods to discover totally different cultures and locations by means of academic and immersive journey,” defined Paul Chapple, Azamara’s Head of Land Product Improvement and Operations. Intercruises and Nationwide Geographic assist us present our visitors unique entry to hands-on cultural experiences, adventures steeped in experience, and significant explorations.”
“Now we have had the privilege of working with Azamara for a few years, and we perceive the excessive expectations concerning high quality, cultural authenticity, and native immersion for his or her shore programming.” Virginia Quintairos, the director of enterprise improvement for Intercruises shoreside and port companies, mentioned. “Our new partnership with Azamara will enable us to offer Nationwide Geographic Day Excursions, that are “actually distinctive and unique experiences,” bringing visitors “nearer to the vacation spot than ever earlier than.”
Day excursions supplied by Nationwide Geographic authentically seize the spirit of discovery that the journal has unfold all through the world for greater than 135 years. Nationwide Geographic-trained guides information every tour and observe the standards of the World Sustainable Tourism Council.
Azamara’s Prolonged Vacation spot Days, offering ten or extra hours in port, enable visitors to take pleasure in a Nationwide Geographic Day Tour and discover even additional, aided by newfound information.
Highlights of the 9 Nationwide Geographic Day Excursions supplied by Azamara embrace:
- Discovering a New Residence in Amsterdam, From Battle to Resilience: In Amsterdam, Netherlands, visitors will stroll Amsterdam’s vibrant streets and cruise its canals as they hear the unimaginable first-hand tales of town’s immigrants and refugees. The guided tour will paint a vivid image of their expertise and neighborhood in Amsterdam, concluding with a meal ready by cooks from world wide, transcending borders by means of the common language of meals.
- Sancocho, from Monk’s Legacy to Nationwide Delight: Vacationers will uncover the legacy behind the Dominican Republic’s gastronomy as they take part in a hands-on cooking class led by a neighborhood chef. Company will put together and luxuriate in Sancocho, a meal that embodies the island’s tradition utilizing contemporary elements and conventional utensils.
- Cozumel’s Coral Reef Ecosystem: A marine biologist and founding companion of the Cozumel Coral Restoration Program will take visitors on an academic journey by means of Cozumel, Mexico’s coral reefs and mangroves. Company will snorkel to see the great thing about the colorful coral constructions. They’ll have the chance to contribute to the coastal ecosystem by planting seeds within the Mangrove tidal swimming pools.
Extra Nationwide Geographic Day Excursions supplied by Azamara embrace:
- Style of Custom, a Journey By Emirati Delicacies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- A Journey into Emirati Perfumery in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- An Emirati Cultural Feast in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The submit Azamara Enhances Land Programming with National Geographic Guided Excursions appeared first on Brand TD.